Bruce Carter and his laboratory have been studying neurotrophin signalling for decades and the latest paper from his laboratory provides further details of the mechanism by which neurotrophic factor deprivation leads to p75 proteolysis and retrograde transport of the degenerative signal that leads to neuronal death.
From the Laboratory of Bruce Carter (Developmental Cell. Pathak et al., 2018
). Figure courtesy of Developmental Cell.
Biosensis - Novel antibody available for p75NTR research
New clone 8J2 to the extracellular domain of p75NTR (cat# M-1818-100), ideal for:
· In vivo targeting: retrograde tracing and receptor trafficking
· Flow cytometry, immunopanning, western blot, immuohistochemistry and more
· Most mammalian species, including human, mouse and rat
· Replaces popular MLR2 clone
For August only, get 15%* off
this new mouse antibody clone. Quote: P75-August2018
Other quality NGFR/p75 products include the Biosensis p75ECD ELISA kits for human
- the most sensitive and validated assay kits available.
*Direct orders only, limit one order per customer