Personal information collection
Biosensis may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including the user's IP address; geographic location; the date and time of the visit; the pages accessed and documents downloaded; the previous website visited and the type of browser used)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with Biosensis (including an email sent through our ‘Contact us’ page or setting up an account with Biosensis)
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including using PayPal to purchase a product)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including subscribing to our e-newsletter); and
- Any other information that you send to Biosensis.
Using personal information
Biosensis may use your personal information to:
Administer this website;
Personalize the website for you;
Enable your access to and use of the website services;Send to you products that you purchase;
Supply to you services that you purchase;
Send you statements and invoices;
Collect payments from you; and
Send you marketing communications.
Biosensis will not use any information you provide us either on our website or in our marketing materials without your prior written consent.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Biosensis may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Biosensis will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Biosensis will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Biosensis obeys all legal obligations regarding Privacy in all the countries it operates.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites. Biosensis is not responsible for the Privacy Policies or practices of any third party.
by email to email@example.com; or
by post to 39 Winwood Street, Thebarton, 5031. AUSTRALIA