Images (click to zoom)
||See product label
||A synthetic peptide (AKEGVVAAAEKTKQGV) as a consensus part of human alpha-, beta-, and gamma synuclein proteins conjugated to diphteria toxoid has been used as the immunogen.
||Affinity purified and dialysed against PBS. Does not contain preservative.
||IHC, WB. A concentration of 3 ug/mL is recommended for immunohistochemistry (frozen & paraffin embedded sections) and 1 ug/mL for western blot. Biosensis recommends optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Overlap specific immunohistochemical staining of alpha-, beta- and gamma synucleins
||This antiserum recognises human and rat alpha-, beta- and gamma synucleins.
||If you would like to use this product in another species other than those specified here, or to see the shared identity between the immunogen used here in different species and/or other molecules, simply copy the immunogen (from the Immunogen field) and paste it HERE and blast/format it. Note that, antisera raised against synthetic peptides are quite often very specific for that peptide ie, only one single amino acid difference may be enough to restrict the specificity to a particular molecule. Regardless, you can always contact us if you need assistance with this.
||Reconstitute in 100 uL of sterile water. Centrifuge to remove any insoluble material.
||After reconstitution keep aliquots at -20C for a higher stability, and at 2-8C with an appropriate antibacterial agent. Glycerol (1:1) may be added for an additional stability. Avoid repetitive freeze/thaw cycles.
||12 months after purchase
||1. Lundvig, et al Brain Res Mol Brain Res 134, 3-17 (Mar 24, 2005).
2. Bennett, Pharmacol Ther 105, 311-31 (Mar, 2005).
3. Vekrellis, et al., Mol Neurobiol 30, 1-21 (Aug, 2004).
4. Martin, et al., Protein Pept Lett 11, 229-37 (Jun, 2004).
5. Doherty, et al., Acta Neuropathol (Berl) 107, 169-75 (Feb, 2004).
6. Goedert, Curr Opin Genet Dev 11, 343-51 (Jun, 2001).
7. Saito, et al., J Neurol Sci 177, 48-59 (Aug 1, 2000).
8. Lucking et al. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2000 Dec;57(13-14):1894-908.
9. Kahle, et al., Ann N Y Acad Sci 920, 33-41 (2000).
10. Clayton, et al., Trends Neurosci 21, 249-54 (Jun, 1998).
||Dot blot of human synuclein proteins (20 ng/dot) with S-044-100, diluted to 1 ug/mL.